|1||96||GM1P||Pardubice||Cambridge Exam for free, Beats headphones, travel mug with Cambridge logo|
|2||95||GD1K||Dvůr Králové nad Labem||1500 CZK voucher for Cambridge Exam,usb stick with Cambridge logo|
|2||95||MG1P||Příbor||1500 CZK voucher for Cambridge Exam, usb stick with Cambridge logo|
|3||93||GD1D||Dobruška||1000 CZK voucher for Cambridge Exam, pop socket with Cambridge logo|
|4||92||OG1S||Babice||500 CZK voucher for Cambridge Exam, usb stick with Cambridge logo|
|4||92||GD2K||Dvůr Králové nad Labem||500 CZK voucher for Cambridge Exam, usb stick with Cambridge logo|
|5||88||GK1K||Kladno||500 CZK voucher for Cambridge Exam, pens, pencils with Cambridge logo|
|5||88||GM1T||Moravská Třebová||500 CZK voucher for Cambridge Exam,pens, pencils with Cambridge logo|
Try the King George VI´s tongue twister and some more with us.
LIST OF TONGUE TWISTERS:
1) I am a thistle sifter. I have a sieve full of sifted thistles and a sieve full of unsifted thistles, because I am a thistle sifter.
2) I'm not the fig plucker, nor the fig plucker's son, but I'll pluck figs till the fig plucker comes.
3) Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines, she sits, and where she sits she shines.
4) The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
5) She stood on the balcony, inexplicably mimicking him hiccupping, and amicably welcoming him in.
6) Big black bugs bleed blue black blood, but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.
7) Chester Cheetah chews a chunk of cheap cheddar cheese.
8) How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
9) A tutor who tooted the flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Then said the two to the tutor
"Is it tougher to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot”?
10) She sells seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are sea-shells, I’m sure.